Labels

Sunday 27 February 2011

Something Stupid

(Basic level)

Listen to the song and complete each verse with the correct verb.

Frank and Nancy Sinatra performing Something Stupid




Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams performing Something Stupid



go (x2) have know love think

I know I stand in line, until you _________ you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we ________ someplace to dance, I _______ that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me
And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And ________ a drink or two
And then I ______ and spoil it all, by saying something stupid
Like I ______ you

I can see it in your eyes that you despise the same old lines
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you, for me it's true
It never seemed so right before

get go love make practise wait

I __________every day to find some clever lines to say
To _________ the meaning come through
But then I think I'll ________ until the evening gets late
And I'm alone with you
The time is right, your perfume fills my head, the stars _______ red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I ______ and spoil it all, by saying something stupid
Like I _______ you
I love you...

Check your answers.



Enjoy this song!

Source: New English File teacher's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment