Labels

Sunday 27 February 2011

Eternal Flame

(Basic level)

Listen and write the words in the song.

Bangles performing Eternal Flame



Atomic Kitten performing Eternal Flame



_________ your eyes, give me your hand, darling (Close/Open)
Do you feel my heart beating,
Do you ___________? (remember/understand)
Do you feel the same, _______ only dreaming? (am I/are you)
_______ burning an eternal flame? (Is this/Is that)

I believe it's meant __________, darling (to be/not to be)
I watch when __________ sleeping, (I am/you are)
you belong to me.
Do you feel the same, _________ only dreaming? (am I/are you)
Or ________ burning an eternal flame? (is this/is that)

Say _________, sun shines through the rain (my name/your name)
A whole life so lonely,
and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

[break]

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I _________ to lose this feeling (don't like/don't want)



Check your answers



Source: New English File teacher's book

No comments:

Post a Comment